This section has the few experience reports we could find about this amazing and safe herbal plant. We are always on the lookout for anyone who has stories to relate; positive or negative, and this emerging plant becomes more and more known around the world.
We actually have yet to find some reports, and hope that our kind visitors who experience this plant, will return, to tell us of their experiences with Kanna, regardless of whether they’re positive or negative experiences.
- Personal report by Rockadile on several ingestion methods HERE.
- Kanna and a Meditation experience HERE.
- Research submitted to the Journal of Ethnopharmacology HERE.
- Empathogenic Effects by Groot Van derGros HERE.
Further Kanna Reading
- Kanna’s Effects – A Subjective Report
- Empathogenic Effects – of Sceletium tortuosum
- Cultivation – Growing this beautiful succulent
- Khoisan – the South African Tribe who discovered this plant
- Kougued – Another name for Sceletium tortuosum (Kanna)
- Medical Potentials – From a Research Company
- Meditation & Kanna – A Personal Story
- Mesembrine – An isolated alkaloid
- Plundered – How the Khoisan Stand to Lose Everything!
- Psychoactive Properties of Kanna – The Definitive Work