Amanita obsita: Hidden Amanita
Technical description not yet available.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: (t.b.d.)All information is taken from Corner and Bas (1962). The spores from dried material measure 5.8 – 6.7 x 5.2 – 6.1 µm (from fresh material, 6.5 – 7.5 (-8.0) x 6.0 – 7.0 (-7.5) µm) and are globose to subglobose to broadly ellipsoid and inamyloid. Clamps were not observed at the bases of basidia. Amanita obsita was originally described from Singapore. Watercolor: Prof. E. J. H. Corner (Singapore, illustration from original description (Corner & Bas, 1962) reproduced by courtesy of Persoonia, Leiden, the Netherlands.)
- Amanita Cultivation – Why It’s Impossible
- Amanita Species – Complete List of Amanita species
- Amanita DEATH CAP Poisonings – The REAL Truth
- Amanita muscaria & Christmas – An Overview
- Dispelling Myths About the Fly Agaric – by Anonymous
- Hidden Symbols & the Fiery God Plant – Moses and the Burning Bush Explained by Clark Heinrich
- The Inuits and Amanitas – more history of this Sacred plant
- Milk Thistle & Amanita muscaria Poisoning – A Helpful Discussion
- Moses and the Burning Bush – Did he ingest Soma and see God?
- Mushrooms & Fungi – Trivia & Strange Facts
- Red Cap Mushroom the Ancient Soma? – by R. Gordon Wasson
- Soma, Jesus, Cannabis, and Religion – Criminalizing Jesus
- Soma: My Angels of Mercy – A personal healing account!
- The Resurrection of Santa
- The Fly Agaric and Shamanism – by James Arthur
- The Wapaq Tribe – Their Mushroom Cult