Amanita Muscaria Home
If any information contained within this site violates any known copyright, please alert us immediately HERE; we do our best to use public domain information, and we get permission whenever possible to reprint the many articles within. Amanita muscaria var. muscaria (Fly Agaric) is perhaps the most fascinating plant on this beautiful planet, accoridng to many people: It has been accused of being everything from the fruit that Adam & Eve ate in the Garden of Eden, to the true origin of Christmas and his flying reindeer, to the inspiration for countless religious sects including Buddhism, Hinduism, and even Christianity. The Amanita has a history unlike any other mushroom, yet has been veiled in mystery for thousands of years. Could this be the ancient Soma that Gordon Wasson talks about? Could Jesus have been a mystic who’s visions were a result of Amanita muscaria? Did Moses have a mystical Soma experience on the mountain? Does the fact that Amanita muscaria caps were later replaced with parasols in Indian art, and the fact that the Sanskrit word for Amanita muscaria and parasol is the exact same word have any significance? Can the remaining Amanita cults in Siberia, or the Inuit and Wapaq Tribes provide us with vital clues to the mystery surrounding the true identity of Soma being the Fly Agaric? Are there really deaths from Amanita muscaria ingestion, or is this just a myth? We have gathered research regarding this fascinating mushroom from everywhere we could find, to find the truth about its history, its origin, its cultivation, and what part if has played in molding the consciousness of humanity, including the place we feel is the best online shop to buy Amanita muscaria. It is completely legal to grow and possess everywhere in the world, though it is labeled a poison by the FDA in the United States. Buy Amanita muscaria from Washington State, Africa, Latvia, Siberia, and Colorado, all grades from a well-respected vender; IAmShaman.com.
- Amanita Cultivation – Why It’s Impossible
- Amanita Species – Complete List of Amanita species
- Amanita DEATH CAP Poisonings – The REAL Truth
- Amanita muscaria & Christmas – An Overview
- Dispelling Myths About the Fly Agaric – by Anonymous
- Hidden Symbols & the Fiery God Plant – Moses and the Burning Bush Explained by Clark Heinrich
- The Inuits and Amanitas – more history of this Sacred plant
- Milk Thistle & Amanita muscaria Poisoning – A Helpful Discussion
- Moses and the Burning Bush – Did he ingest Soma and see God?
- Mushrooms & Fungi – Trivia & Strange Facts
- Red Cap Mushroom the Ancient Soma? – by R. Gordon Wasson
- Soma, Jesus, Cannabis, and Religion – Criminalizing Jesus
- Soma: My Angels of Mercy – A personal healing account!
- The Resurrection of Santa
- The Fly Agaric and Shamanism – by James Arthur
- The Wapaq Tribe – Their Mushroom Cult